Training Center Features
- One workstation per participant – Guaranteed!
- Limited to 12 participants per course!!
- Instructors are Autodesk® approved to deliver training.
- Autodesk® certified training materials are included in the course tuition.
- 100% satisfaction or retake the training again at no charge.
- Customized on-site training can be developed for your organization.
- Open lab hours are available to registered participants.
- Discounts available for graduates and current students of New England Institute of Technology.
- Discounts are available to corporations for multiple enrollments.
- Additional dates available for corporate accounts.
- Visit our website at http://cti.neit.edu
- All courses are also available as e-learning online programs.
We guarantee complete satisfaction with your knowledge and comfort in our courses, or you may repeat the next available class of the same subject and level (or any part of it) at no additional cost.
For more details please contact The Center for Technology and Industry at 401-739-5000 ext. 3355 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lab Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: Cancellation or rescheduling must be made by telephone with The Center for Technology and Industry (CTI) at least ten business days prior to class start date. A fee of 50% of the class cost will be charged for cancellations made less than ten business days prior to the class start date. No refund will be given for no shows. Payment is required prior to attending CTI courses at New England Tech.