Snap-On Certification Center for Excellence
Snap-on has created a national network of vehicle service training institutions that develop and instruct advanced training courses to increase technician skills and improve shop productivity. New England Tech is one of only ten Snap-on Certification Centers in the world. We are certified to train students, educators, and professionals in Snap-on diagnostics and undercar tools.
What is Snap-on Certification?
Snap-on Certification is for the technician, educator or student who wants to be the best in the industry. Snap-on Certification, utilizing hands on training, will make you a power user of Snap-on equipment. If you want to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of your investment, then Snap-on Certification is what you want.
Like any successful training program, it all starts with the instructor. Instructors for Snap-on certification courses are the most capable in the country and have the highest of credentials, including:
• Certification by Snap-on plus completion of a rigorous training prorgam
• ASE Master Certification with Advanced Engine Performance
Diagnostic Certification Training
Today’s vehicles require computerized diagnostics to properly identify problems. Snap-on’s line of diagnostic tools offers technicians and consumers the “fixed-right-the-first-time” confidence, saving time and money. Snap-on diagnostic tools make up approximately 65% of the aftermarket automotive diagnostic tool market.
Snap-on certification is available for each of the five diagnostic tools:
- ETHOS™: the quick go-to scan tool ideal for entry-level technicians, service advisors & top technicians looking for quick answers to tough questions.
- SOLUS PRO™: The next step, this tool communicates with the onboard computers to read and clear trouble codes, verify input readings and simulate outputs.
- MODIS™: The all-in-one Snap-on diagnostic tool.
- VERUS™: The first fully-integrated handheld diagnostic tool .
- Vantage Pro™: an enhanced component diagnosing instrument featuring
Undercar Certification Training
Today’s sophisticated vehicles require precise measurement of wheel alignment angles to ensure the desired driving control and ride comfort are achieved. The John Bean wheel alignment systems from Snap-on Equipment offer technicians and consumers “fixed-right- the-first-time” confidence, saving time and money. The true power of these sophisticated machines can only be fully realized with Snap-on certified training. Snap-on certified instructors are prepared to train students, educators, and professionals for Snap-on Wheel Alignment Certification.
Snap-on Certification is available for the following products:
- The Arago V3D Imaging Wheel Aligner: the fastest, most accurate aligner in the industry, guaranteeing readings in 2 minutes.
- BFH 1000 Wheel Balancer: the most advanced diagnostic wheel balancing system in the industry.
- EHP System V Tilt-Tower Tire Changer: handles a wide range of high-performance wheel and tire assemblies, including low-profile and run-flat tires.
Snap-on, Ethos, Vantage Pro, Solus Pro, Modis and Wrench "S" are trademarks of Snap-on incorporated. ©2008 Snap-on Incorporated. All rights reserved. Printed in U.S.A.